This single-hole faucet comes with a deck plate included to let you install it in a three-hole system if you like. The installation is extremely easy with a single waterproof control box which has an integrated battery pack. The battery pack does require four AA batteries which are not included. There is also a patented quick connection system that makes attaching water lines simple and easy to do. When installing this touchless faucet, it is recommended that you install the control box on the side of the cabinet underneath. This will provide easy access. You should also maintain at least a 36 inch clearance from the bottom which will allow for easy access and repair if needed.
There is a ready sensor at the base of the faucet that detects when something is near and will automatically turn the faucet on. There is also a wave sensor at the top of the faucet which detects your hand, allowing you turn the water on or off. There as one thing that makes this faucet different from most others, however. You can easily change it from a touchless faucet with sensors to a standard faucet with no sensors. You do this by either using the included switch wrench or removing the control box and connecting the outlet hose to the spray hose inlet. Once you do that, the faucet will no longer react to the sensors, and you can control it using the single handle. The handle operates just like others with temperature being controlled by pulling it towards and away from you and the volume of flow being controlled by pulling the handle away from the spigot.
The faucet also has a smart water savings system. This detects when there has been no activity near the faucet and will turn the faucet off after three minutes. The faucet is constructed of zinc and has a brushed nickel finish which is fingerprint and water spot resistant. It easily wipes clean with a damp cloth. The unit uses a ceramic cartridge system and has a three function spray head with a built-in aerator.
The faucet is manufactured by RunFine Groups. They have offices in Canada, the United States, Hong Kong, and mainland China. They offer a three year warranty on the faucet and the electronic system. According to customer reviews, they tend to respond very quickly to customer inquiries.
4 Benefits of Touchless Faucets
A touchless faucet is one that allows you to turn the water on and off without actually making contact with it or even using the handle. This means that they have some significant benefits over your standard faucet. Here are four ways that you and your loved ones can benefit from having a touchless faucet in your home
- The first benefit is that it is much more sanitary. Cross-contamination is when you handle something that has germs. This can be raw chicken or other uncooked meats. You then touch something else and the germs from the chicken are transferred to that other surface. The problem arises when you go to wash your hands. If you have a standard faucet you have to touch the handle to turn the water on. That means germs are transferred to the handle. So the next time you touch the handle, your hands have chicken germs once more. A touchless faucet lets you turn the water on and wash your hands without having to touch anything. This means that you can keep the entire system germ-free at that point.
- The second way that you can benefit is at your wallet. How often have you left your kitchen faucet running because you forgot to turn it all the way off or you just walked away for a few moments? A touchless faucet usually has an automatic timer that will turn the faucet off after a short time. This will prevents you from wasting water and prevent that waste from hitting your water bill.
- Another way that touchless faucets benefit you is it saves time when it comes to cleaning them. Faucets get dirty when you handle them. If you never touch the faucet, then you never get fingerprints or dirt or anything else that might be on your hands on the faucet itself. That makes touchless faucets easy to wipe down and keep clean because they are never handled.
- The last way that a touchless faucet benefits you is by increasing your property value. A touchless faucet in your kitchen or in other places in your home will add value to your home. This has obvious benefits. This is a minor benefit compared to the other three but it is significant and should be kept in mind as well.
A kitchen faucet is a purchase that you expect to last for a long time. We understand that shopping for one may be something you take very seriously. That’s why we provide unbiased reviews complete with a thorough list of benefits. That way you can compare and contrast them with a wide range of touchless kitchen faucet reviews.
- 1.8 gpm flowrate
- Zinc construction
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Two sensor touchless system
- 3-minute auto shutoff sensor
- Can switch from touchless to standard modes
- Sensors powered by 4 AA batteries (not included)
- 16-5/8 inches tall
- Outlet is 8-3/8 inches from base
- 9-1/16 inches vertical clearance from base
This is a good deal for a working touchless faucet system. While the company may be relatively new, the price point is good and the value is too. If you want to consider other options, we have a wide range of touchless kitchen faucet reviews for you to read. We want to help you make the best decision possible and make your shopping experience as easy as possible. Let us help you.