One of the premiere names in professional faucets, Kraus faucets are synonymous with style and innovation in bath and kitchen fixtures. This spring pulldown faucet has two separate spray modes. The first is a powerful spray that can be used to easily clean and rinse dishes. The second is a softer aerated flow that can be used to quickly fill pots and wash off delicate produce. The options are controlled by the spray control.
This commercial faucet comes in two different finishes. The spot free Stainless Steel finish has a patented All-Brite coating that provides significant resistance to water spots, fingerprints, and the fading of the stainless finish. It has a flowrate of 1.75 gallons, so it is in full compliance with all current water conservation regulations across the United States. The springhead pulldown doesn’t have an extendable hose, but the stainless steel hose provides ample room for motility and cleaning.
The single handle controls both temperature and flowrate. Pull the handle towards you or push it away to control temperature. The mechanism for controlling flowrate is a ceramic disc valve. This component is rigorously tested across to ensure years of smooth drip and leak free operation.
Kraus Oletto - KPF-2631SFS
The size of the faucet is on the larger side. The faucet height from the installation deck is 20.75 inches. The clearance from the deck to the aerator is 6.5 inches, and the reach from the body centerline to the aerator is 8.5 inches. You can mount this faucet to a single or multi-hole system. There is an escutcheon included in the kit that measures 10.25 inches from left to right to convert two and three-hole systems to a single-hole system. The maximum thickness of the installation deck is 2 inches.
Kraus offers a limited lifetime warranty that covers the original purchaser. It guarantees that the faucet will be free from all defects due to manufacturer defect. Kraus offers replacement parts that will restore the faucet to original working condition provided that the faucet has been maintained properly.
4 Things You Want in Your Kitchen Sprayer
When it comes to your new kitchen faucet sprayer, there are a few things that you should be looking for. You don’t just want something that sprays water willy-nilly. Consider these three things the next time you’re looking at a kitchen faucet.
- Easy Clean Nozzles – If you have hard water, then you know what scale buildup is. With spray nozzles, the tiny holes can become clogged, reducing your flowrate or making the spray shoot off in weird directions. An easy clean nozzle system will let you wipe down the nozzles and clear away any buildup easily to restore the original flow system.
- On Sprayhead Controls – Having controls on the spray head is nice. They let you turn the flow on or pause it when you’re passing the spray head over something you don’t want to get soaked. Consider when you have a pot sitting on the counter and you want to fill it. You don’t want the spray head to be permanently on, or you’re going to spray water all over everything. Make sure the controls are easy to use as well.
- Comfortable Grip – You want the spray head to be comfortable to hold in the hand. If it’s too big or too little, it can be awkward to use. Make sure that you like how it feels. Also check the controls to make sure that your hands and fingers can operate them smoothly without strain. It’s going to be something that you have to use, after all, and if it’s not comfortable or easy to use, you’re not going to want to use it, making the spray head go to waste.
- Check the Spray Hose – Your spray head is attached by something. Make sure that the hose has adequate reach for you. There are some models with pullout hoses that will give you additional reach if you need it. Others don’t and the spray head is able to flex and pivot thanks to the spring that forms the arch of the faucet. Whichever model you choose, try it out in a showroom if possible so you can get the best feel for how it operates.
This list is just a few of the things that you should think about when it comes to your new kitchen faucet’s spray head. There are more, but hopefully this will get you thinking about it while you’re shopping.
When shopping for a new kitchen faucet, you want to be sure that you’re getting the best one for your needs. To do that, it’s important that you make several commercial kitchen faucet comparisons to check their features against each other. Here is a list of the most pertinent features of the Kraus KPF-2631SFS Oletto commercial faucet.
- 1.75 gpm flowrate
- Two finishes available
- Spot Free Stainless Steel
- Ceramic Disc Valve cartridge system
- Single-hole mount
- Escutcheon Plate included for three-hole installation
- Escutcheon Width: 10-1/4”
- Total Faucet Height: 21-3/4 inches
- Spout Clearance: 8-1/4 inches
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4 inches
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2 inches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Kraus commercial faucets do more than just beautify your kitchen; they also add value and make it easier for you to cook and clean. If you aren’t quite sure just yet, take a look at our other reviews and buying guides to compare and contrast other faucets that might suit your needs. Let us help you make this shopping experience quick and painless as you find the best kitchen fixtures for your home.