This faucet is a gorgeous addition to any kitchen design. It has simple and clean lines with just enough curves to keep things comfortable. It includes a single handle that will make turning the water on or off easy and adjusting the water temperature requires no more than a simple twist. The Kraus KPF-1673SFS Nolen Kitchen Faucet is a great addition to classic or contemporary kitchens.
Kraus includes everything you need to install this faucet in one hole or a three-hole counter or sink. It includes a handheld spray with a hose that retracts back into the faucet itself. The counterweight that Kraus designed backs resetting the sprayer easy and the connection between the spout and the handheld portion is virtually seamless. This leaves the lines of this faucet looking sleek and beautiful.
The base of this faucet includes a slight flair that creates a uniquely gentle look to this faucet. It will add comfort to a home kitchen without adding any extra frills. The single handle coming off of the spout gives the entire fixture a simple and clean look to nicely complement any kitchen décor.
Kraus KPF-1673SFS Nolen
Water Flow Matters
Water conservation is an important matter for all of us to consider. It’s essential to life, and most of us have to pay for it. Each day, homes use an average of 200 gallons of water. There are many easy ways to reduce the amount of water that you waste, though. Some require changing the behavior of us and our loved ones, while others are as simple as replacing your kitchen faucet.
Consider the following ideas to reduce your water bill:
- Put a bottle or brink in your toilet tank to reduce the water you use when you flush
- Check for leaks – faucets that use a ceramic cartridge, like this model, are less likely to leak than faucets that use other kinds of cartridges.
- Take Shorter Showers
- Install water-saving showerheads, faucets, or flow restrictors – this model faucet includes an aerator that will keep the flow of water strong and steady while reducing the flow to just 1.8 gallons per minute
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth or shaving
- Only run your dishwasher and washing machine when it’s fully loaded
- Turn off your faucet while scrubbing vegetable – Kraus’ single handle makes this easy to do without having to stop your scrubbing
While some suggestions for conserving water may be more than you are willing to change, upgrading your kitchen faucet is an easy way to ensure that you are protecting against leaks, limiting your water flow, and making the water that you use more efficient.
Kraus is a popular faucet brand that was founded in 2007. It’s a name that you can trust to mean quality because it's a company that cares about their end-user. They balance keeping your experience with the faucet excellent while reducing water usage as much as possible.
This kitchen faucet includes a handheld sprayer that allows you to choose a spray function or a stream function so that your water will meet any need or preference. That nozzle is connected to a hose with a whopping eighteen-inch hose so that you can easily reach all areas of the sink. The hose has a counterweight that makes it easily retract into the spout, and a simple magnet makes sure that the handheld sprayer will slot accurately into place and stay there.
Kraus makes sure that the faucet is ready to install by including all of the hardware that you need along with a clear installation guide. They even give you a deck plate that will allow you to easily install this faucet on a sink or countertop that already has one hole, two holes, or three holes, so you won’t need to change out your sink or counter just to upgrade your faucet. This makes upgrading your kitchen faucet an easy way to update your whole kitchen look. It will even make your kitchen sink easier to use.
The height of this faucet was designed to be the perfect fit, even under a cabinet. It's also been designed with a sleek and slimline that doesn't require a backsplash space. It can be tucked in tight and close to the wall behind it without interfering with the rest of your kitchen design. The only handle stands up parallel to the spout and moved forward 90 degrees to prevent it from hitting your backsplash or the wall behind the faucet.
- Easy installation with an optional deck plate
- All metal construction means quality and durability
- Slim design fits right up against the wall behind it
- An 18-inch hose with a counterweight that easily disappears into the spout
- A magnetic dock ensures that the sprayer head stays in place when the hose is tucked way
- Clean lines will compliment any kitchen decor
- Those who prefer two separate handles for hot and cold water should consider other faucet options.
A kitchen faucet is an easy way to upgrade your kitchen. You can save water, update your décor, and improve your sink experience just by replacing your kitchen faucet. The Kraus KPF-1673SFS Nolen Kitchen Faucet is a beautiful design that will give your kitchen a clean and modern look. The easy-to-use design will make working in your kitchen a more enjoyable experience.