This faucet has great functionality with a streamlined design that will fit perfectly in your kitchen. It has soft curves with sleek lines that create a silhouette that is perfectly balanced to fit in well with any kitchen décor. The Kraus KPF-1630SS Nola Single Lever Pull-down Kitchen Faucet has a high arch that makes it highly functional, and it includes an ergonomic pull-down sprayer.
Like so many Kraus kitchen faucets, the Nola 1630 includes a handle that uses just one lever to allow you to easily control the flow of water. The sprayer can alternate between two functions, spray and stream, and has a hose that is flexible for maximum maneuverability. That hose will disappear with a smooth retraction thanks to a simple counterweight.
Kraus was sure to use only the highest quality of construction materials with this model of fixture. They went all of the way to Spain to a Sedal Cartridge for this faucet. That means you’ll have a magnificent ceramic cartridge, which will give you many years of leak-free and dripless use. The Nola faucet also has a great aerator to limit your water consumption without sacrificing your steady stream of water.
Kraus KPF-1630SS Nola
There are many things that make this faucet special; here are just a few:
- The waterway contains zero lead, so you’ll know that the water your family is drinking is as save as it was before flowing through your kitchen faucet.
- You won't ever turn on the water to find splashing streams shooting up at you ever again with the LiteTouch Single-Lever that Kraus uses for flow and temperature control.
- When you need to aim the water in a direction other than straight down, you’ll be glad to grab the spray head of this faucet.
- Switching between a powerful spray and an aerated stream is easy using the toggle switch located right on the handle of the sprayer.
- There will never be a kink in this hose since it neatly retracts into the spout of the kitchen faucet thanks to a smart counterweight.
- You can install this faucet in a sink or counter with just one hole, but don’t worry if you’ve already got three holes, Krause has a deck plate just for that.
- Since this fixture swivels a full 360 degrees, you’ll never find your faucet blocking access to your sink again.
- While you can hire a pro, installing the Nola 1630 isn’t hard work since it uses standard plumbing connections and includes all of the hardware and hoses that you will need.
Why Kraus is a Brand Worthy of Consideration
Kraus was founded in 2007 and maintains its headquarters in New York state right here in the United States. They’ve quickly made a name for themselves as leaders in innovating designs for kitchen sinks and faucets.
You Come First
As a company, Kraus keeps their end-users in might throughout the research and development of all of their new products. Take their kitchen sinks that have a lower divide between the two bowls. The design team at Kraus recognized that you will likely want to move items from one side of the sink to the other without having to lift that item all of the way out of the sink. By keeping the divider shorter, they allow you the flexibility of two bowls with the convenience of being able to move between the bowls without leaving the sink.
They have also considered the benefits of commercial sinks and faucets that would be nice to have at home. They’ve created whole lines of faucets that balance those features with the unique needs for a residential faucet. All of their faucets include features that will make your life in the kitchen easier.
Kraus offers a wide range of designs, so you’ll be sure to find the right one for you. Consider this Nola 1630 model; it has simple and clean lines without look straight and sharp. Kraus’ design team combines details, curves, and hard edges in a variety of ways to ensure that you’ll be able to find just the right faucet to fit your kitchen.
They also offer a variety of materials. This Nola model sticks with a traditional stainless-steel finish. It’s durable and doesn’t require any maintenance, but if you are looking for something different, Kraus also makes solid brass faucets among their other designs. All of their faucets do have one thing in common; they all use high-quality and durable parts that are designed to last for many years.
- Waterway constructed without any lead
- Single-lever flow and temperature control
- A handheld sprayer that pulls down and offers two functions
- Smooth retraction of the sprayer hose thanks to a counterweight
- Hardware and hoses for installation are all included
- Flow rate is limited to 1.8 gallons per minute
- This faucet has a stainless-steel finish but is not constructed entirely of stainless steel.
Whatever décor or design your kitchen follows, Kraus has a great faucet for your The Kraus KPF-1630SS Nola Single Lever Pull-down Kitchen Faucet is a simply beautiful design with clean but curved lines that will match a class or contemporary kitchen. It has all of the features that you’ll want while keeping your sink faucet design simple. It’s a gorgeous choice for any kitchen.